Hula Networks strives to provide the best service possible with every contact!
Hula Networks business model caters to a specific market issue and customer need. We provide reliable tested IT hardware products, at a cost savings, with immediate delivery, provide warranty, and extend both pre and post technical support. We can ship globally, highly responsive, and highly experienced in what we can and cannot do. Under promise, over deliver is the Hula Network’ motto in every transaction.
Many vendors in the preowned IT network hardware space fail to meet one or multiple criteria for customer service specified. We are here for the long haul as a trusted IT partner for our customers, not for a one-time purchase or quick gain.
We operate in an industry built on trust and reliability with every transaction. This can only be achieved through communication and experienced support – from the first contact and years to come.
At Hula Networks you always talk to a human!
Have questions from technical to global logistics? Our entire team receives specialized training regularly to ensure you’re receiving the best information possible. From basic questions to complex technical inquiries, we’re here to help!
Interested in learning more about our services? Our sales representatives take the time to discuss your existing network, future IT and budget to help you make smart decisions that best meet your needs.
Hula Networks FAQ’s…
- Q: What or hours of operation?
- A: Hula Networks is open from 8am till 5pm PST but will try to respond always
- Q: What typical discounts can I expect for pre-owned network hardware?
- A: Depending on product and supply, anywhere between 50-85% of Manufacture list price
- Q: Where can Hula Networks ship product to?
- A: Hula Networks will ship to just about any country around the world except for Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan and Syria.
- Q What are the differences between “pre-owned”, “refurbished” and “used” equipment? What do “new surplus”, “new/open box” and “new/in box” mean?
A: Hula Networks considers all equipment it sells as “pre-owned,” meaning originally it was sold by the manufacturer or an authorized reseller and now is being resold.
“New-surplus” equipment has never been used and may also be described in terms of the condition of its packaging “New/in box” typically denotes the product is from the manufacturer’s distribution channel or from customer surplus that was never used with its original tape unopened.
- Q: Does Hula Networks test equipment?
A: All Hula Networks’ used equipment has undergone full inspection, cleaning, testing and reconditioning to return the equipment to as close to original condition as possible. In some cases, equipment requires minor repairs or cosmetic improvement, and is then designated as “refurbished”
- Q: Where does Hula Networks get its equipment?
A: Hula Networks gets most of its equipment from the same companies that are also its customers. When a company upgrades their environment, cancels a project or closes a location, Hula Networks will buy its surplus equipment or take it as credit toward a purchase. We also source equipment from systems integrators who may purchase gear for a client only to see the project cancelled or changed, as well as other used equipment resellers.
- Q: What type of warranty does Hula Networks provide on the equipment it sells?
- A: Hula Networks understands that networks are mission critical for any business, and our warranty is designed with uptime in mind. Hula Networks offers a 1-year warranty on all pre-owned manufacturer-branded equipment. For as long as you own the equipment, if you experience equipment failure, our technical engineering support teams will either solve your problem over the phone or immediately send a replacement unit for next-business-day delivery.